TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS (Functional and mechanical features)
• Electric actuator with a three-link articulated chain (Nekos Patent), enclosed in a housing made of high-strength composite
material with glass fibre, suitable for opening and closing awning and hopper windows.
• Operates at low voltage (24V DC).
• Nekos patented chain.
• Traction power 200 N, thrust 150 N (100 mm).
• Three selectable opening strokes by dip-switch: 100, 170 and 250 mm.
• Progressive starting ramp.
• Power control over the entire stroke.
• Stroke-end at closing with power absorption and with protection against overload.
• Relax function, with relaxation of mechanical parts after each stop by power absorption.
• Supplied complete with pivoting support brackets for concealed installation and sash connection bracket. Flush-mounted window
brackets allow the motor to be inspected, even if the window is closed or during a power outage.
• Complies with EU directives (EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive) and UL/CSA certified.
|Consumption current, A||0,45 A|
|Power voltage,V||24 V|
|Power absorbed, W||10,8 W DC|
|Protection index for electrical devices||IP42|
|Strokes, mm||100 / 170 / 250 mm|
|Synchronization||Syncro³ (max 8)|
|Thrust force, N||120 N (250mm), 150 N (170mm)|
|Working temperature||-20°C - +70°C|
|Type of service||5 cycles|
|Electrical insulation||Class III|
|Duration of load stroke, s||63 s|
|Load speed, mm/s||4 mm/s|
|Weight, kg||0,45 Kg|
|Stroke-end at closing||At absorption of power|
|Stroke-end at opening||Electronic by dip-switch|
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: KIMO 202 24V black
- SKU: 6050551